After making my multi-coloured Sock Monster, Tony, I’ve set to work making use of the other toe sock from the pair. I’m making a girlfriend for Tony, who will be called Tina, for no reason other than that the names go together. I’ve cut out the body parts, which was broadly similar to the way Tony was shaped. The trick is going to be making her look girlie enough so that it’s clear she’s a Tina and not another Tony. The colour scheme will be the same, so I can’t take the easy route and just make her out of pink socks. I can use some suitable accessories and pick the right facial features (buttons for eyes etc.) but hopefully things will start to come together once I get stitching.
Tina, Tina, Lemon Squeezer!