RSS

Totally ‘armless

12 Feb

I’ve finished my first monster using the ‘Harry’ pattern and I’ve decided to call him Bo. There’s a joke in there somewhere… He’s bright orange and I made him using some of the more colourful felt I bought recently. I almost have him square buttons for eyes, but in the end I could settle for any that seemed quite right. He’s got a mouth that’s off to one side, which I think gives him a bit more personality. He’s got stumpy legs and no arms, but that never stopped Pac Man, did it? I was pleased with my stitching this time, which was quite tidy and I didn’t burst his seams by over stuffing him either. I’m going to try making a few more ‘Harry’ monsters ‘cos they’re easy to do and they should all get on well with each other.

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on February 12, 2010 in Socks

 

Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: